Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colors look good on me for make up and clothing?

i look almost exactly like my avatar, im just a bit darker. and mi eyes are the same color as my avatar,but sometimes a little lighter. What colors look good on me for make up and clothing?
i'd go for cool colors, blues, greens, purples. then i'd go for yellow. yellow would only be for if you wanna stand out a whole bunch.





I'd use some nice dark colored make-up as well, try and avoid black eyeliner though, try brown insted.





hope i've helped! What colors look good on me for make up and clothing?
white and gold are beautiful colors for beautiful dark skin
turquoise. answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Pink,


Yellow,





bright colors, because


they would contrast quite a bit :)
Bright colors would be fun.


But colors like silver, golds, soft pinks and champagne-y colors would be so pretty!





And don't let your skin color limit your wardrobe.


Any color is absolutely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder